articulate — body movement.
SATORI BODYCARE — Nik Monthule
Satori BodyCare will be holding a 6 week movement course starting on Tuesday September 26. Each session will be held in the Yoga room for one hour from 6pm.
The course is designed to teach you how to systematically increase your mobility with a focus on joint health and function. Each session will build on the previous; by the end of the course participants will have a basic knowledge on how to design a body care movement practice that will help prevent injuries and get the most out of your climbing (or whatever else you are into!) Participants will have access to a private 'articulate' resource webpage to support their learning and movement development during the course.
articulate — 6 week course.
MOVEMENT FOR HUMANS WITH NIK
This course will appeal to anyone that wants to learn the basics of how to create a movement practice that will serve as an adjunct to existing training. Many of the techniques learnt can also be used for preparing joints before training (warming up), pre-habilitation and re-habilitation for minor joint and tissue disfunction.
all techniques use very basic equipment so there will be no need to buy anything — this also makes everything as accessible (and easy) as possible.
Some of the content covered will include:
- Functional Range Conditioning® techniques such as Controlled Articular Rotations to maintain and increase joint range of motion and health.
- Articular strengthening techniques to prepare joints for mobility training.
- Mobility protocols used to focus on specific areas of the body.
- Basic movement patterns to add functional relevance to new ranges of motion.
articulate payment options.
• $120—6 week course ($132 non member) • Sign up & payment to be made before September 18 to secure a spot •
• Check in with one of the friendly BlocHaus staff to sign up •
• FOR specific questions or concerns please contact Nik at email@example.com •
pro climb coaching.
ATHETE BY CHOICE — DUNCAN BROWN
Athlete By Choice (ABC) encompass all aspects of skills acquisition and performance from technique to strength training to expedition or competition preparation. Whether your goals focus on bouldering, high altitude mountaineering or anything in between, ABC will help you reach new heights. In addition to coaching, ABC are now running four classes at BlocHaus as follows:
intermediate technique workshop.
STEP UP YOUR BOULDERING TECHNIQUE
This 3 hour intensive workshop will help you with technique, momentum, foot positioning, heel & toe hooks, deadpointing, route reading & sequencing.
to book please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02 6280 8830